Terms, Conditions, & Cancellation Policy
Terms of Agreement
1. All training times will be scheduled through the My Wellness Coach, LLC online customer portal.
2. Client will sign in for each training session by scanning their bar code, membership card, or phone at the front desk.
3. Sessions are non transferable among members or others.
4. Member and Trainer must give a 24 hour notice if they cannot attend a session.
5. If Member does not follow #4, that session will be charged as a completed session.
6. If Trainer or replacement Trainer is not available per #4, Member will not be charged for that session and a session will be credited to their account.
7. This agreement purchases Personal Training credits which are redeemable for training sessions and trainers at this location only.
8. Client is aware and has been advised to obtain a physical examination by a doctor
before participating in this Personal Training program. This franchise, the franchise
corporation, and My Wellness Coach, LLC declare that they are not responsible for
any claims, damages or actions as a result of member's injury, either personal or property and
member releases the franchise, the franchise corporation, My Wellness Coach, LLC, its
owners, agents and employees from any liability whatsoever for any claims or injury to member.
If, by reason of death or permanent disability, the buyer is unable to continue the membership, buyer or buyer's estate shall be relieved from the obligations of this contract, and if buyer has prepaid any sum, that amount shall be promptly refunded.
Should member(s) permanently move their residence more than 25 miles from an affiliated area, payment on this agreement will be suspended upon payment of an appropriate cancellation fee of $50.00 and legitimate verification of the move. However, if the membership has been paid in Full, the member will be refunded the unused portion minus the $50.00 Cancellation fee. Legitimate verification of the move is still required. Should member want to cancel agreement for any other reason than described above, member may do so by paying an Early Cancellation Fee equal to 15% of the total agreement value.